MADISON, Wis. - In hopes of finding leads in the case, Madison police are releasing the image of a man who robbed a Walgreens store.
A man with a surgical mask over his face robbed the Walgreens at 6601 McKee Rd. at 6:40 p.m. Tuesday, according to police.
Investigators said the man passed a note to the pharmacists demanding Oxycontin and made a threatening statement.
He fled on foot in the direction of Copp's grocery.
The man is described as white, 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 160 to 170 pounds, with a medium build and wearing a light-blue hooded sweatshirt and dark jeans with a yellow lanyard hanging from one of his pockets. He also had blue eyes and crow's feet around his eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers on the web at TipSubmit.com or call 608-266-6014.
Those contacting Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral