BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police have released the identity of two men who police say fled from the scene of a fatal crash on Sunday.
Johnquayl K. Bell, 23, and Chatavier A. Bell-Johnson, 17 are cousins and are sought for questioning, according to police.
Authorities say Cassondra Sympson was a passenger in a vehicle that was struck at the intersection of Coplin and Yates avenues Sunday. The 21-year-old Beloit woman died before a medical helicopter arrived at the scene. Three others in her vehicle were taken to a local hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries and released. The injured passengers included two children younger than two.
Police said the suspect vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed in a residential area when it hit the victims' vehicle.
Johnquayl Bell is wanted by the Rock County Sheriff's Office and a Wisconsin Department of Corrections warrant.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire