MADISON, Wis. - A man suffered minor injuries when he was attacked with the blunt end of a meat cleaver during an argument in an apartment Wednesday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the apartment in the 2300 block of Cypress Way at 10:05 p.m. and found the 45-year-old victim had minor injuries.
Police said the argument escalated to violence and the victim was struck in the back and hand with the blunt end of a meat cleaver. The man fled as police were called.
Arbe T. Bailey, 51, of Madison, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead