MADISON, Wis. - A man suffered minor injuries when he was attacked with the blunt end of a meat cleaver during an argument in an apartment Wednesday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the apartment in the 2300 block of Cypress Way at 10:05 p.m. and found the 45-year-old victim had minor injuries.
Police said the argument escalated to violence and the victim was struck in the back and hand with the blunt end of a meat cleaver. The man fled as police were called.
Arbe T. Bailey, 51, of Madison, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Madison man admits to 8 armed robberies with BB gun, police say
- Judge drops power line construction ban
- 7 Wisconsin cities among the nation's 10 drunkest
- Teen car thief thwarted by OnStar techs, Madison police say
- West side hair studio burglarized
- People injured in school bus, dump truck collision still in hospital, sheriff says