MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating an incident on Madison's west side Tuesday morning in which a man suffered life-threatening injuries.
The Madison Police Department said officers responded to a report of a seriously injured man on the 7100 block of McKee Road at about 11:10 a.m.
Police spokesman Joel DeSpain said the department was not releasing information about the nature of the man's injuries as of early Tuesday afternoon.
"Police are investigating how this person was injured," DeSpain said.
The man was taken to a local hospital by ambulance.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks