MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating an incident on Madison's west side Tuesday morning in which a man suffered life-threatening injuries.
The Madison Police Department said officers responded to a report of a seriously injured man on the 7100 block of McKee Road at about 11:10 a.m.
Police spokesman Joel DeSpain said the department was not releasing information about the nature of the man's injuries as of early Tuesday afternoon.
"Police are investigating how this person was injured," DeSpain said.
The man was taken to a local hospital by ambulance.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow