MADISON, Wis. - An Illinois man punched his girlfriend multiple times and held a knife to her throat Friday, according to Madison police.
Police said the alleged domestic violence incident occurred in the early morning at an apartment on University Avenue. Forty-year-old Gary Brown was later arrested on suspicion of second degree reckless endangerment, aggravated battery and disorderly conduct.
The 31-year-old victim also told police she feared she would be killed during the incident.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates