MADISON, Wis. - An Illinois man punched his girlfriend multiple times and held a knife to her throat Friday, according to Madison police.
Police said the alleged domestic violence incident occurred in the early morning at an apartment on University Avenue. Forty-year-old Gary Brown was later arrested on suspicion of second degree reckless endangerment, aggravated battery and disorderly conduct.
The 31-year-old victim also told police she feared she would be killed during the incident.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park