MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man fleeing a State Street bar was arrested after he ran into the path of two squad cars early Tuesday morning, according to a report from Madison police.
Police said Marcus G. Henly, 22, was kicked out of Mondays at 523 State Street after causing a disturbance and kicking in the bar's door. Bouncers chased Henly until they flagged down police.
A squad car was traveling north on North Lakeside Street and another one was traveling south when Henly dashed out from a parking garage and into the path of both, according to the report.
Henly was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says