MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man fleeing a State Street bar was arrested after he ran into the path of two squad cars early Tuesday morning, according to a report from Madison police.
Police said Marcus G. Henly, 22, was kicked out of Mondays at 523 State Street after causing a disturbance and kicking in the bar's door. Bouncers chased Henly until they flagged down police.
A squad car was traveling north on North Lakeside Street and another one was traveling south when Henly dashed out from a parking garage and into the path of both, according to the report.
Henly was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK