MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man fleeing a State Street bar was arrested after he ran into the path of two squad cars early Tuesday morning, according to a report from Madison police.
Police said Marcus G. Henly, 22, was kicked out of Mondays at 523 State Street after causing a disturbance and kicking in the bar's door. Bouncers chased Henly until they flagged down police.
A squad car was traveling north on North Lakeside Street and another one was traveling south when Henly dashed out from a parking garage and into the path of both, according to the report.
Henly was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes