MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man fleeing a State Street bar was arrested after he ran into the path of two squad cars early Tuesday morning, according to a report from Madison police.
Police said Marcus G. Henly, 22, was kicked out of Mondays at 523 State Street after causing a disturbance and kicking in the bar's door. Bouncers chased Henly until they flagged down police.
A squad car was traveling north on North Lakeside Street and another one was traveling south when Henly dashed out from a parking garage and into the path of both, according to the report.
Henly was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race