BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man is arrested on suspicion of 14 counts of possessing child pornography after an investigation by the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives said a search warrant was used to search the home of Anthony Sibley at 1520 Oak St. on Oct 23. Deputies said they seized items used to store and facilitate the sharing of child pornography files over the Internet.
Some evidence is still being processed by the state crime lab.
Sibley was arrested Wednesday and is scheduled for a court appearance Friday.
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed