BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man is arrested on suspicion of 14 counts of possessing child pornography after an investigation by the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives said a search warrant was used to search the home of Anthony Sibley at 1520 Oak St. on Oct 23. Deputies said they seized items used to store and facilitate the sharing of child pornography files over the Internet.
Some evidence is still being processed by the state crime lab.
Sibley was arrested Wednesday and is scheduled for a court appearance Friday.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say