BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man is arrested on suspicion of 14 counts of possessing child pornography after an investigation by the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives said a search warrant was used to search the home of Anthony Sibley at 1520 Oak St. on Oct 23. Deputies said they seized items used to store and facilitate the sharing of child pornography files over the Internet.
Some evidence is still being processed by the state crime lab.
Sibley was arrested Wednesday and is scheduled for a court appearance Friday.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says