MONROE, Wis. - A man suspected of robbing people in a Monroe park is being sought by police, according to a release from Monroe police.
Officers said Keandre K. Euell, 19, of Monroe, is wanted for armed robbery in connection with an Aug. 7 robbery in Recreation Park in which cash, IDs and cell phones were taken from victims.
Police said they executed a search warrant in the 1500 block of 23rd Avenue on Saturday afternoon and found evidence from the robbery.
Euell is described as black, 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighing about 170 pounds with a tattoo on his face and another on his wrist. Police said they believe he might be in northern Illinois and should be considered armed and dangerous.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire