DARLINGTON, Wis. - Police are trying to figure out if a home burglary case in Darlington and another in Cuba City are connected.
Darlington police were called to a home on Clayton Drive on Wednesday for a report of a residential burglary. The homeowners told police they arrived home from work to find the home ransacked and items taken, including jewelry and money.
Police said the home was locked, and force was used to enter the home.
A similar burglary reported on March 13 is under investigation in Cuba City. Police said in that case the home was also burglarized during the day, the house was ransacked, and jewelry and money were taken.
Police remind residents to lock their homes and report anything unusual in their neighborhoods.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids