MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating the robbery of three pharmacies Tuesday morning, according to Dane County dispatchers.
The robberies were reported at:
Community Pharmacy at 341 State St.
Walgreens at 676 State St.
Shopko Pharmacy at 2201 Zier Rd.
Police expect to release more information Tuesday afternoon.19861638
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her