MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating the robbery of three pharmacies Tuesday morning, according to Dane County dispatchers.
The robberies were reported at:
Community Pharmacy at 341 State St.
Walgreens at 676 State St.
Shopko Pharmacy at 2201 Zier Rd.
Police expect to release more information Tuesday afternoon.19861638
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program