TOWN OF BELOIT, Wis. - Town of Beloit police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman who is suspected of passing counterfeit money, according to a release.
The woman is a person of interest in an open investigation involving the passing of counterfeit money at several local businesses, police said.
Officials ask anyone who can help identify the woman to call 608-757-2244.
- Monroe woman makes quilts for pancreatic cancer patients in her community
- Milton family fed up with school district
- Silver Alert helps prevent tragedy
- Former Badger inspires thousands of fellow veterans to join disaster relief through nonprofit
- Statewide silver alert for missing Glendale woman
- Wisconsin ex-doctor acquitted of over-prescribing narcotics