MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man is arrested on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated after officers were called to a domestic violence incident Thursday, according to police.
Officers were called to the 600 block of Vera Court at 2:52 a.m. for a domestic violence incident.
Police said Armando L. Ruiz, 37, was involved in the incident and was arrested after driving away from the residence.
An officer said Ruiz admitted to drinking a 12-pack of beer.
The 39-year-old victim of the domestic violence incident was his girlfriend, police said.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle