MONROE, Wis. - A Brodhead man was arrested on suspicion of seventh offense operating while intoxicated after being struck by another motorist in Monroe Friday night, according to Monroe police.
Police said a vehicle driven by Shawn A. Wahler, 44, was struck by another vehicle at the intersection of State Highway 69 and 8th Street at 11:05 p.m.
The other vehicle was driven by Samantha A. Ralston, 20, of Baldwin, Iowa, who was traveling westbound on 8th Street when she collided with Wahler's vehicle, according to police.
A passenger in Ralston's vehicle was transported to Monroe Clinic for non-life-threatening injuries.
Ralston was cited on suspicion of failure to yield the right-of-way and no proof of insurance.
Wahler was arrested on suspicion of seventh offense operating while intoxicated.
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them