MONROE, Wis. - A Brodhead man was arrested on suspicion of seventh offense operating while intoxicated after being struck by another motorist in Monroe Friday night, according to Monroe police.
Police said a vehicle driven by Shawn A. Wahler, 44, was struck by another vehicle at the intersection of State Highway 69 and 8th Street at 11:05 p.m.
The other vehicle was driven by Samantha A. Ralston, 20, of Baldwin, Iowa, who was traveling westbound on 8th Street when she collided with Wahler's vehicle, according to police.
A passenger in Ralston's vehicle was transported to Monroe Clinic for non-life-threatening injuries.
Ralston was cited on suspicion of failure to yield the right-of-way and no proof of insurance.
Wahler was arrested on suspicion of seventh offense operating while intoxicated.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs