MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said five holes found in a home on Pflaum Road could be from gunfire.
The 59-year-old homeowner told police he heard what he thought was fireworks or a car backfiring around midnight Saturday and found five holes in front of his house Sunday morning.
Police said the one-centimeter holes could have been from gunfire. No shell casings were found.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night