MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said five holes found in a home on Pflaum Road could be from gunfire.
The 59-year-old homeowner told police he heard what he thought was fireworks or a car backfiring around midnight Saturday and found five holes in front of his house Sunday morning.
Police said the one-centimeter holes could have been from gunfire. No shell casings were found.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement