MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said five holes found in a home on Pflaum Road could be from gunfire.
The 59-year-old homeowner told police he heard what he thought was fireworks or a car backfiring around midnight Saturday and found five holes in front of his house Sunday morning.
Police said the one-centimeter holes could have been from gunfire. No shell casings were found.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart