MADISON, Wis. - A 29-year-old Madison man is hospitalized after being hit by a car that fled the scene, according to Madison police.
Police said the victim and his friends were walking in a crosswalk at the intersection of West Johnson Street and North Frances Street at 2:10 a.m. when the man was struck by a car.
The victim was taken to the hospital and suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are looking for the driver of the car. The car is described as black and possibly a Volkswagen.
Anyone with information regarding the crash is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart