MADISON, Wis. - A 29-year-old Madison man is hospitalized after being hit by a car that fled the scene, according to Madison police.
Police said the victim and his friends were walking in a crosswalk at the intersection of West Johnson Street and North Frances Street at 2:10 a.m. when the man was struck by a car.
The victim was taken to the hospital and suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are looking for the driver of the car. The car is described as black and possibly a Volkswagen.
Anyone with information regarding the crash is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth