MADISON, Wis. - Police believe vandalism reported over the weekend at Falk Elementary School was caused by a group of kids.
Officers responded just after 4:30 p.m. on Saturday to Falk Elementary School, at 6323 Woodington Way, for an alarm sounding, according to a release.
Officers found several outside windows smashed, some by brick pavers that had been in the school’s garden, police said. Officers also found garden tools near some of the shattered glass.
Inside the school, officers found cleaning and food products dumped on floors and in several classrooms, according to the release.
Surveillance images indicate five or six boys entered through the broken windows and caused the damage.
- Judge orders Wisconsin man in prison 27 years on rape conviction be released
- State Supreme Court continues deliberations behind doors
- Therapy Goldendoodle brings stress relief to Appleton officers
- Golf pros can sue city of Madison for termination
- Family of murdered woman makes plea for info on 10-year anniversary of disappearance
- Expert testifies against use of pepper spray at youth prison