MADISON, Wis. - A Madison teenager was arrested Thursday after police said he followed a woman into a high school bathroom.
Madison police said the parent of a student was attending an athletic event at about 5:30 p.m. at Memorial High School at 201 S. Gammon Road. The woman told police she went into the bathroom and the man followed her in, entered the stall next to the one she was using.
Larry M. Seidl, 18, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Police said Seidl isn't connected to the school and had been warned by the Madison police educational resource officer earlier in the week to stay off the property.
Police said Seidl had been found loitering in the school's parking lot Tuesday afternoon.
Police were notified of the bathroom incident Friday morning and Seidl was arrested at his home.
- Madison police make changes to deadly force procedures
- Green Bay officials give approval to riverfront development plan
- 2 deer on hunting ranch found to have chronic wasting disease
- Janesville man faces OWI charges after falling asleep, causing a fatal accident
- Police: Woman leaves her child with neighbor to go shoplifting
- Update: US Highway 14 lanes near Bargain Nook fire now clear