DARLINGTON, Wis. - A jury from outside Lafayette County will hear the case against an Argyle man accused of killing his children by setting his house on fire.
Jury selection for Armin Wand's trial will be selected in Marathon County Feb. 22.
The State Journal reported jurors will be brought to the courthouse in Darlington and sequestered for the duration of the trial.
The 33-year-old father faces four counts of first-degree intentional homicide, attempted homicide and arson. The fire last September killed Wand's three children, ages 3, 5 and 7, as well as his unborn child. His wife, Sharon, and their 2-year-old daughter survived the fire.
Wand's 18-year-old brother, Jeremy Wand, is also charged in the case.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles