DARLINGTON, Wis. - A jury from outside Lafayette County will hear the case against an Argyle man accused of killing his children by setting his house on fire.
Jury selection for Armin Wand's trial will be selected in Marathon County Feb. 22.
The State Journal reported jurors will be brought to the courthouse in Darlington and sequestered for the duration of the trial.
The 33-year-old father faces four counts of first-degree intentional homicide, attempted homicide and arson. The fire last September killed Wand's three children, ages 3, 5 and 7, as well as his unborn child. His wife, Sharon, and their 2-year-old daughter survived the fire.
Wand's 18-year-old brother, Jeremy Wand, is also charged in the case.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire