Madison, WI - Madison police said they did not find any shell casings after witnesses reported hearing gunfire Tuesday night.
Witnesses told police they heard gunshots around 11:42 p.m. in the area of the PDQ store located in the 3500 block of East Washington Avenue. No one reported actually seeing someone fire a gun.
There were no injuries, and no evidence was found at the scene.
Madison police said based on the number of callers, it is likely that gunshots were fired in the area.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap