Madison, WI - Madison police said they did not find any shell casings after witnesses reported hearing gunfire Tuesday night.
Witnesses told police they heard gunshots around 11:42 p.m. in the area of the PDQ store located in the 3500 block of East Washington Avenue. No one reported actually seeing someone fire a gun.
There were no injuries, and no evidence was found at the scene.
Madison police said based on the number of callers, it is likely that gunshots were fired in the area.
- Lawsuit accuses Milwaukee police officers of illegal stop-and-frisks
- Officials discuss fix to collapsed bridge
- Criminal investigators to look into apartment fire in Green Lake County
- Mexican official threatens to halt U.S. corn imports, worrying local farmers
- Incumbent Evers advances easily in schools race
- Consumer Reports: Genetic testing your health