MADISON, Wis. - The Town of Madison Police Department is bringing new attention to the case of a University of Wisconsin student whose body was found in a convenience store parking lot in 1986.
Andrew M. Nehmer was 20-years old when he stabbed to death while working at the Open Pantry Food Mart at 2201 South Park Street. His body was found in the early morning hours of April 22, 1986.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation Cold Case Unit is working with the Town of Madison Police Department on the case.
A news conference on the case is scheduled for Wednesday at the Town of Madison Police Department.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Town of Madison Police Department at 608-210-7262, or after hours at 608-661-8477.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth