MADISON, Wis. - The Town of Madison Police Department is bringing new attention to the case of a University of Wisconsin student whose body was found in a convenience store parking lot in 1986.
Andrew M. Nehmer was 20-years old when he stabbed to death while working at the Open Pantry Food Mart at 2201 South Park Street. His body was found in the early morning hours of April 22, 1986.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation Cold Case Unit is working with the Town of Madison Police Department on the case.
A news conference on the case is scheduled for Wednesday at the Town of Madison Police Department.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Town of Madison Police Department at 608-210-7262, or after hours at 608-661-8477.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns