MADISON, Wis. - The Town of Madison Police Department is bringing new attention to the case of a University of Wisconsin student whose body was found in a convenience store parking lot in 1986.
Andrew M. Nehmer was 20-years old when he stabbed to death while working at the Open Pantry Food Mart at 2201 South Park Street. His body was found in the early morning hours of April 22, 1986.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation Cold Case Unit is working with the Town of Madison Police Department on the case.
A news conference on the case is scheduled for Wednesday at the Town of Madison Police Department.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Town of Madison Police Department at 608-210-7262, or after hours at 608-661-8477.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street