MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton woman and her 2-year-old daughter came across a naked man at Olbrich Gardens who was later arrested, according to Madison police.
The 31-year-old woman told police she was pushing her daughter in a stroller Tuesday afternoon when the man appeared. She said she found park employees who confronted the man, who was then clothed, and told him to leave.
Police said the man was yelling, singing loudly and saying things like, "I'm living my life" and "enjoying nature."
Albert D. Love, 25, was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior and two counts of disorderly conduct.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash