MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton woman and her 2-year-old daughter came across a naked man at Olbrich Gardens who was later arrested, according to Madison police.
The 31-year-old woman told police she was pushing her daughter in a stroller Tuesday afternoon when the man appeared. She said she found park employees who confronted the man, who was then clothed, and told him to leave.
Police said the man was yelling, singing loudly and saying things like, "I'm living my life" and "enjoying nature."
Albert D. Love, 25, was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior and two counts of disorderly conduct.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US