MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton woman and her 2-year-old daughter came across a naked man at Olbrich Gardens who was later arrested, according to Madison police.
The 31-year-old woman told police she was pushing her daughter in a stroller Tuesday afternoon when the man appeared. She said she found park employees who confronted the man, who was then clothed, and told him to leave.
Police said the man was yelling, singing loudly and saying things like, "I'm living my life" and "enjoying nature."
Albert D. Love, 25, was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior and two counts of disorderly conduct.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000