MADISON, Wis. - A Stoughton woman and her 2-year-old daughter came across a naked man at Olbrich Gardens who was later arrested, according to Madison police.
The 31-year-old woman told police she was pushing her daughter in a stroller Tuesday afternoon when the man appeared. She said she found park employees who confronted the man, who was then clothed, and told him to leave.
Police said the man was yelling, singing loudly and saying things like, "I'm living my life" and "enjoying nature."
Albert D. Love, 25, was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior and two counts of disorderly conduct.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight