MADISON - A Madison man was knocked off his bike and robbed on the city's east side Sunday, according to police.
The 36-year-old victim told police he was pedaling up a hill on Esker Drive near Bultman Road at about 8:30 p.m. when he was struck in the face after being thrown to the ground.
Two men took the man's wallet and CamelBak hydration pack and were last seen cutting through yards in the direction of North Thompson Drive.
The suspects are described as black, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, muscular build and wearing light-colored clothing.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls