MADISON - A Madison man was knocked off his bike and robbed on the city's east side Sunday, according to police.
The 36-year-old victim told police he was pedaling up a hill on Esker Drive near Bultman Road at about 8:30 p.m. when he was struck in the face after being thrown to the ground.
Two men took the man's wallet and CamelBak hydration pack and were last seen cutting through yards in the direction of North Thompson Drive.
The suspects are described as black, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, muscular build and wearing light-colored clothing.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street