MADISON, Wis. - Madison area motorists are being warned about special traffic enforcement in the city this week.
The Madison Police Department's Traffic Enforcement Safety Team, is targeting the following areas for special enforcement:
- Speed enforcement on Tuesday at 3700 Speedway Rd.
- Speed enforcement on Wednesday at 2800 International Ln.
- Speed and pedestrian safety enforcement on Thursday at 1400 Williamson St.
Madison police say they rely heavily on the cooperation of the public to follow all traffic laws.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1