MADISON, Wis. - Madison area motorists are being warned about special traffic enforcement in the city this week.
The Madison Police Department's Traffic Enforcement Safety Team, is targeting the following areas for special enforcement:
- Speed enforcement on Tuesday at 3700 Speedway Rd.
- Speed enforcement on Wednesday at 2800 International Ln.
- Speed and pedestrian safety enforcement on Thursday at 1400 Williamson St.
Madison police say they rely heavily on the cooperation of the public to follow all traffic laws.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program