MILWAUKEE - Police say a 49-year-old Milwaukee man has been beaten to death, and two suspects have been arrested.
Milwaukee officers responded Sunday about 2 p.m. to a report of a person down. The victim, identified as Curtis C. Scott, appeared to have been battered and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police arrested two Milwaukee men, ages 48 and 46.
Investigators are still trying to determine the motive, but they say the beating was not a random act.
- EPA grant freeze threatens UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say