MILWAUKEE - Police say a 49-year-old Milwaukee man has been beaten to death, and two suspects have been arrested.
Milwaukee officers responded Sunday about 2 p.m. to a report of a person down. The victim, identified as Curtis C. Scott, appeared to have been battered and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police arrested two Milwaukee men, ages 48 and 46.
Investigators are still trying to determine the motive, but they say the beating was not a random act.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two