MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police have arrested a man who faces charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated for the seventh time.
Jon Vangoethem of Middleton was arrested Tuesday morning just after 1:30 a.m.
According to police, officers were investigating an incident where a person was seen pouring sugar into the gas tank of a vehicle.
Soon after, officers arrested Vangoethem on OWI charges. The damage caused by putting sugar into the gas tank is still under investigation.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn