MIDDLETON, Wis. - Middleton police have arrested a man who faces charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated for the seventh time.
Jon Vangoethem of Middleton was arrested Tuesday morning just after 1:30 a.m.
According to police, officers were investigating an incident where a person was seen pouring sugar into the gas tank of a vehicle.
Soon after, officers arrested Vangoethem on OWI charges. The damage caused by putting sugar into the gas tank is still under investigation.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers