MADISON, Wis. - Three masked men pushed their way into a home and robbed it Sunday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the home in the 1800 block of Kropf Street at 11:15 p.m.
The victims said the men knocked on the door before pushing their way in. Once inside, the men wanted to know where the money was and where the "stuff" was located. Police said the men fled with property and money.
It appears the home invasion was targeted, according to the release.Madison crime map
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash