MADISON, Wis. - Three masked men pushed their way into a home and robbed it Sunday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the home in the 1800 block of Kropf Street at 11:15 p.m.
The victims said the men knocked on the door before pushing their way in. Once inside, the men wanted to know where the money was and where the "stuff" was located. Police said the men fled with property and money.
It appears the home invasion was targeted, according to the release.Madison crime map
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin