MADISON, Wis. - Three masked men pushed their way into a home and robbed it Sunday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the home in the 1800 block of Kropf Street at 11:15 p.m.
The victims said the men knocked on the door before pushing their way in. Once inside, the men wanted to know where the money was and where the "stuff" was located. Police said the men fled with property and money.
It appears the home invasion was targeted, according to the release.Madison crime map
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street