MADISON, Wis. - A man with a surgical mask over his face robbed a Madison Walgreens pharmacy of Oxycontin Tuesday night, according to police.
Officers responded to the Walgreens at 6601 McKee Rd. at 6:40 p.m. to a report of a robbery.
Investigators said the man passed a note to the pharmacists demanding Oxycontin and made a threatening statement.
The man is described as white, 5 feet 10 inches tall, with a medium build and wearing a light blue hooded sweatshirt. He also had blue eyes and crow's feet around his eyes.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say