MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a masked man displaying a handgun robbed an east side gas station late Wednesday.
The incident happened at the BP in the 700 block of East Washington Avenue just after 11 p.m. Wednesday.
According to police, a man estimated as being 20 to 25 years old, wearing dark jeans and a dark hooded sweatshirt, walked into the BP with some type of mask or clothing covering his face.
The man received money from the business after displaying a handgun and ran away on East Washington. No one was injured in the incident.
- Juneau County deputies investigate human remains found in woods
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history
- Football fans flood Madison for Badger, Wolverine matchup
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office to implement crash reduction strategy
- New $167M Wisconsin wind farm expected to power 25,000 homes