MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they are looking for two men who tied up a manager while robbing a south side sandwich shop late Tuesday.
The incident happened around 11 p.m. Tuesday at the Subway in the 900 block of South Park Street.
According to police, the manager of the store was locking up and leaving when two men forced him to unlock and re-enter the store and access the safe.
Police said one man took money from the safe, while the other used duct tape to to tape the manager’s hands and feet.
Police are looking for two black men last seen wearing a black coat and a black hooded sweatshirt in connection with the robbery.
- Police: Driver hits pedestrian, breaking walker's leg, takes off
- Court: UW must turn over notes to animal rights group
- Mayor: Sale of Oscar Mayer is first of several critical steps
- 2 motorcyclists injured when deer runs into road, officials say
- Watt brothers' Badgers bobblehead unveiled
- Madison Dept. of Civil Rights makes filing discrimination complaints easier