VERONA, Wis. - A man wanted for prostitution and human trafficking was arrested in Verona on Monday, according to a release.
The Verona Police Department was notified that 37-year-old T’Shaun O. Jones was wanted by the Arizona division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and was residing in the city of Verona, officials said.
Jones, who was wanted for prostitution and human trafficking, was occasionally residing in an unfurnished apartment in Verona since December 2016, according to the release.
Several members of the Verona Police Department took Jones into custody Monday at 302 Prairie Heights Drive.
- Sheriff concerned over serious ATV and UTV crashes
- Man arrested after driving over construction barrels
- Wisconsin community preparing for potential Foxconn facility
- Fitchburg police look for leads on Saturday armed robbery
- People offer to refund girl scammed out of Pokemon cards
- SBA approves disaster loan request after last month's flood