VERONA, Wis. - A man wanted for prostitution and human trafficking was arrested in Verona on Monday, according to a release.
The Verona Police Department was notified that 37-year-old T’Shaun O. Jones was wanted by the Arizona division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and was residing in the city of Verona, officials said.
Jones, who was wanted for prostitution and human trafficking, was occasionally residing in an unfurnished apartment in Verona since December 2016, according to the release.
Several members of the Verona Police Department took Jones into custody Monday at 302 Prairie Heights Drive.
- Judge orders Wisconsin man in prison 27 years on rape conviction be released
- State Supreme Court continues deliberations behind doors
- Therapy Goldendoodle brings stress relief to Appleton officers
- Golf pros can sue city of Madison for termination
- Family of murdered woman makes plea for info on 10-year anniversary of disappearance
- Expert testifies against use of pepper spray at youth prison