JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man is suspected of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after crashing into another car Tuesday, according to a release from Janesville police.
Officers were called to a crash at the Five Points intersection at 2:03 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Abdul Stewart, 51, was driving north on Center Avenue toward
the Five Points intersection when he rear-ended a car slowing for a yellow light. Stewart failed field sobriety tests, according to police.
He was also arrested on suspicion of operating after revocation and following too closely.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say