JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man is suspected of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after crashing into another car Tuesday, according to a release from Janesville police.
Officers were called to a crash at the Five Points intersection at 2:03 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Abdul Stewart, 51, was driving north on Center Avenue toward
the Five Points intersection when he rear-ended a car slowing for a yellow light. Stewart failed field sobriety tests, according to police.
He was also arrested on suspicion of operating after revocation and following too closely.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing