MADISON, Wis. - An injured man claiming he had been stabbed showed up at a Madison hospital Wednesday night, according to Madison police.
The 53-year-old man claimed he had been stabbed in the arm at a city park. Through a Madison Police Department investigation, detectives determined the man was a victim of domestic violence.
Police arrested 63-year-old Shirley A. Brownlee Thursday afternoon, accused of stabbing the victim inside a Troy Drive apartment.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday