MADISON, Wis. - An injured man claiming he had been stabbed showed up at a Madison hospital Wednesday night, according to Madison police.
The 53-year-old man claimed he had been stabbed in the arm at a city park. Through a Madison Police Department investigation, detectives determined the man was a victim of domestic violence.
Police arrested 63-year-old Shirley A. Brownlee Thursday afternoon, accused of stabbing the victim inside a Troy Drive apartment.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK