MADISON, Wis. - An injured man claiming he had been stabbed showed up at a Madison hospital Wednesday night, according to Madison police.
The 53-year-old man claimed he had been stabbed in the arm at a city park. Through a Madison Police Department investigation, detectives determined the man was a victim of domestic violence.
Police arrested 63-year-old Shirley A. Brownlee Thursday afternoon, accused of stabbing the victim inside a Troy Drive apartment.
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized