MADISON, Wis. - An injured man claiming he had been stabbed showed up at a Madison hospital Wednesday night, according to Madison police.
The 53-year-old man claimed he had been stabbed in the arm at a city park. Through a Madison Police Department investigation, detectives determined the man was a victim of domestic violence.
Police arrested 63-year-old Shirley A. Brownlee Thursday afternoon, accused of stabbing the victim inside a Troy Drive apartment.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall