TOWN OF SPRINGVILLE, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office says a man sought in connection with a missing teen who has since been found was arrested in Connecticut.
Evelyne M. Fischer, 16, reportedly left home with a large amount of cash the night of June 13 and was later found safe. Deputies did not release details about the case but said she was believed to be with Tyler Robert Hand, 20, from Connecticut.
Hand was last seen on June 13 in Wisconsin Dells with the intent to take a Greyhound bus back to Connecticut, according to the release.
There was a warrant for Hand's arrest for second-degree sexual assault of a child, use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime, disorderly conduct and battery, officials said.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend