TOWN OF SPRINGVILLE, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office says a man sought in connection with a missing teen who has since been found was arrested in Connecticut.
Evelyne M. Fischer, 16, reportedly left home with a large amount of cash the night of June 13 and was later found safe. Deputies did not release details about the case but said she was believed to be with Tyler Robert Hand, 20, from Connecticut.
Hand was last seen on June 13 in Wisconsin Dells with the intent to take a Greyhound bus back to Connecticut, according to the release.
There was a warrant for Hand's arrest for second-degree sexual assault of a child, use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime, disorderly conduct and battery, officials said.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK