TOWN OF SPRINGVILLE, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office says a man sought in connection with a missing teen who has since been found was arrested in Connecticut.
Evelyne M. Fischer, 16, reportedly left home with a large amount of cash the night of June 13 and was later found safe. Deputies did not release details about the case but said she was believed to be with Tyler Robert Hand, 20, from Connecticut.
Hand was last seen on June 13 in Wisconsin Dells with the intent to take a Greyhound bus back to Connecticut, according to the release.
There was a warrant for Hand's arrest for second-degree sexual assault of a child, use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime, disorderly conduct and battery, officials said.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash