TOWN OF SPRINGVILLE, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office says a man sought in connection with a missing teen who has since been found was arrested in Connecticut.
Evelyne M. Fischer, 16, reportedly left home with a large amount of cash the night of June 13 and was later found safe. Deputies did not release details about the case but said she was believed to be with Tyler Robert Hand, 20, from Connecticut.
Hand was last seen on June 13 in Wisconsin Dells with the intent to take a Greyhound bus back to Connecticut, according to the release.
There was a warrant for Hand's arrest for second-degree sexual assault of a child, use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime, disorderly conduct and battery, officials said.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire