TOWN OF SPRINGVILLE, Wis. - The Adams County Sheriff's Office says a man sought in connection with a missing teen who has since been found was arrested in Connecticut.
Evelyne M. Fischer, 16, reportedly left home with a large amount of cash the night of June 13 and was later found safe. Deputies did not release details about the case but said she was believed to be with Tyler Robert Hand, 20, from Connecticut.
Hand was last seen on June 13 in Wisconsin Dells with the intent to take a Greyhound bus back to Connecticut, according to the release.
There was a warrant for Hand's arrest for second-degree sexual assault of a child, use of a computer to facilitate a child sex crime, disorderly conduct and battery, officials said.
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam