MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating after a concerned citizen reported a driver trying to make contact with grade-school-aged girls as they were walking home from Kennedy Elementary School Monday.
The citizen reported seeing the man along Meadowlark Drive at about 2 p.m.
The man is described as white, in his early 20s, and wearing a black hooded jacket with the hood up, and driving a dark, 4-door SUV. The license plate stared with 957.
The principal at the elementary school is sending a letter home to parents.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program