MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating after a concerned citizen reported a driver trying to make contact with grade-school-aged girls as they were walking home from Kennedy Elementary School Monday.
The citizen reported seeing the man along Meadowlark Drive at about 2 p.m.
The man is described as white, in his early 20s, and wearing a black hooded jacket with the hood up, and driving a dark, 4-door SUV. The license plate stared with 957.
The principal at the elementary school is sending a letter home to parents.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say