MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating after a concerned citizen reported a driver trying to make contact with grade-school-aged girls as they were walking home from Kennedy Elementary School Monday.
The citizen reported seeing the man along Meadowlark Drive at about 2 p.m.
The man is described as white, in his early 20s, and wearing a black hooded jacket with the hood up, and driving a dark, 4-door SUV. The license plate stared with 957.
The principal at the elementary school is sending a letter home to parents.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land