MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old man was robbed early Tuesday after visiting an ATM, according to a release from Madison police.
The victim told police he was in the 1600 block of Sherman Avenue when he was approached after midnight by a man in a hooded sweatshirt who demanded his money. The victim said he had just taken money from a nearby ATM.
The men struggled and the victim was hit in the back of the head with an object, knocking him unconscious.
The man suffered minor injuries.
- Stoughton man arrested on fifth offense driving while intoxicated
- The art of gratitude: Doctors say giving thanks improves your health
- Protesters rally to urge Paul Ryan to pass Dream Act
- Scam artists target older Madisonians, asks them to send cash
- Keep pets safe during the holidays: Top 10 food toxins to avoid
- Wisconsin DNR finds invasive carp in Wisconsin River