MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they detained three suspects after the robbery of a 19-year-old Baraboo man in a convenience store parking lot.
The victim told police he was robbed at the BP gas station at 699 S. Gammon Road at about 2 p.m. on Tuesday by a man who displayed a silver revolver and demanded cash. He said the robber fled in a vehicle with three others.
Police pulled over a suspect vehicle on West Badger Road and three suspects were detained. Officers said a fourth suspect fled the vehicle before it was pulled over.
Investigators said they believe the victim was targeted. No one has been charged.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart