MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they detained three suspects after the robbery of a 19-year-old Baraboo man in a convenience store parking lot.
The victim told police he was robbed at the BP gas station at 699 S. Gammon Road at about 2 p.m. on Tuesday by a man who displayed a silver revolver and demanded cash. He said the robber fled in a vehicle with three others.
Police pulled over a suspect vehicle on West Badger Road and three suspects were detained. Officers said a fourth suspect fled the vehicle before it was pulled over.
Investigators said they believe the victim was targeted. No one has been charged.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion