MADISON, Wis. - A man was robbed at gunpoint and stabbed early this morning as he was walking down a road on Madison's north side, according to Madison police.
The incident happened along Northport Drive just after 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.
According to police, the man was walking down Northport when a car containing two men pulled up next to him.
The victim told police one man got out of the car and pointed the gun at him, while the other man got out and got into a physical confrontation with him.
Police said the victim realized he had been stabbed following the confrontation, and had items stolen from him as well. The victim suffered minor injuries and was treated at a local hospital. Police are still looking for the two men.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash