MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Madison man was taken to a medical facility after a woman found him naked on a near east side path.
Madison police said a 39-year-old woman was on the East Dayton Street pike path near the Yahara River Sunday at about 7:12 a.m. when she found a 26-year-old man lying naked on the ground.
The woman told police the man was fondling himself and appeared "out of it," according to the report.
Officers said the man didn't know what day it was and that he was unable to walk because he was drunk.
He was taken to a medical facility.Madison crime map
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs