MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Madison man was taken to a medical facility after a woman found him naked on a near east side path.
Madison police said a 39-year-old woman was on the East Dayton Street pike path near the Yahara River Sunday at about 7:12 a.m. when she found a 26-year-old man lying naked on the ground.
The woman told police the man was fondling himself and appeared "out of it," according to the report.
Officers said the man didn't know what day it was and that he was unable to walk because he was drunk.
He was taken to a medical facility.Madison crime map
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land