MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Madison man was taken to a medical facility after a woman found him naked on a near east side path.
Madison police said a 39-year-old woman was on the East Dayton Street pike path near the Yahara River Sunday at about 7:12 a.m. when she found a 26-year-old man lying naked on the ground.
The woman told police the man was fondling himself and appeared "out of it," according to the report.
Officers said the man didn't know what day it was and that he was unable to walk because he was drunk.
He was taken to a medical facility.Madison crime map
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says