MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was knocked unconscious and robbed while putting air in his car tires at a service station, according to Madison police.
The 55-year-old victim was at Citgo at 3401 Milwaukee Street at 4:30 a.m. Thursday when he was struck. When said that he regained consciousness his wallet was gone. Police said they found the man's wallet nearby, but the cash had been removed.
The man doesn't know what he was struck with. He was taken to a hospital for observation.Madison crime map
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry