MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was knocked unconscious and robbed while putting air in his car tires at a service station, according to Madison police.
The 55-year-old victim was at Citgo at 3401 Milwaukee Street at 4:30 a.m. Thursday when he was struck. When said that he regained consciousness his wallet was gone. Police said they found the man's wallet nearby, but the cash had been removed.
The man doesn't know what he was struck with. He was taken to a hospital for observation.Madison crime map
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people