GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - A Fennimore man is dead after a car pulled into an intersection without stopping, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a motorcycle driven by John Pagel, 57, was traveling south on Highway 129 Thursday morning when at 11:11 a.m. a car driven by Gerald Stark, 69, did not stop at a stop sign on Lincoln Road.
Deputies said Stark's car was struck by the motorcycle when it went into the intersection, and Pagel was ejected and pronounced dead at the scene.
Stark and his passenger were transported for treatment of minor injuries.
Pagel was not wearing a helmet.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads