GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - A Fennimore man is dead after a car pulled into an intersection without stopping, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said a motorcycle driven by John Pagel, 57, was traveling south on Highway 129 Thursday morning when at 11:11 a.m. a car driven by Gerald Stark, 69, did not stop at a stop sign on Lincoln Road.
Deputies said Stark's car was struck by the motorcycle when it went into the intersection, and Pagel was ejected and pronounced dead at the scene.
Stark and his passenger were transported for treatment of minor injuries.
Pagel was not wearing a helmet.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm