MADISON, Wis. - A 21-year-old Madison man suffered a broken jaw and broken nose in a Saturday morning downtown fight, according to police.
A witness told police the fight in the 400 block of West Dayton Street at 2:44 a.m. was between two men, and both of them were throwing punches.
The witness said he intervened when the victim was down and the other man continued to punch the victim in the head.
The other man is described as Asian, between 25 and 30 years old, 5-feet 6-inches tall, with a short black crew cut and wearing a black shirt.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000