MADISON, Wis. - A 21-year-old Madison man suffered a broken jaw and broken nose in a Saturday morning downtown fight, according to police.
A witness told police the fight in the 400 block of West Dayton Street at 2:44 a.m. was between two men, and both of them were throwing punches.
The witness said he intervened when the victim was down and the other man continued to punch the victim in the head.
The other man is described as Asian, between 25 and 30 years old, 5-feet 6-inches tall, with a short black crew cut and wearing a black shirt.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall