DARLINGTON, Wis. - Police are investigating an early-morning stabbing that officers said sent one man to the hospital and another into custody.
The City of Darlington Police Department said officers, along with Rural Medical Ambulance Service, responded to the incident on the 100 Block of East Louisa Street at approximately 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police said two men were arguing when one of them produced a knife and stabbed the other twice.
Christopher A. Reilly, 34, of Darlington, was arrested on suspicion of recklessly endangering the safety of another, according to the report. Police said Sunday morning that Reilly is in jail pending a court appearance.
According to the report, the victim was transported to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County and treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
The Lafayette County Sheriff's Department assisted.
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say