MADISON, Wis. - A man fired a round from a handgun into the air early Monday morning during a dispute over a parking spot, according to a release from Madison police.
A 28-year-old McKenna Boulevard resident told police that while he argued with two men who had parked in front of his garage, two others approached on foot with one shooting a bullet into the air.
The man said the two men with the car got into the car and drove off and the two men on foot fled as he called police.Madison crime map
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested