MADISON, Wis. - A man fired a round from a handgun into the air early Monday morning during a dispute over a parking spot, according to a release from Madison police.
A 28-year-old McKenna Boulevard resident told police that while he argued with two men who had parked in front of his garage, two others approached on foot with one shooting a bullet into the air.
The man said the two men with the car got into the car and drove off and the two men on foot fled as he called police.Madison crime map
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land