RACINE, Wis. - Racine police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man in his 20s.
Authorities said the man was sitting on the porch of a home when he was shot about 5 p.m. Sunday. He was rushed to Ascension All Saints Hospital where he died.
Police said no one is in custody.
- Review: 'The Foreigner' pits Jackie Chan against James Bond
- Distracted drivers delay emergency responders
- Kaepernick to the Pack? Fans weigh in on idea
- Madison police program fights back against repeat overdoses
- County considers $200,000 investment for a large-scale composting facility for farmers
- Fiery chicken wings cause smoke, stir at downtown apartment