LA CROSSE, Wis. - Domestic abuse charges may be filed against a French Island man after secret pornographic videos were found of his soon-to-be ex-wife.
Linda Weiss states her husband, Howard, filmed parts of their sexual activity throughout their marriage without her consent.
Howard states he did not tell Linda he was filming, but assumed she knew.
Linda said she found out about the tapes during through their divorce proceedings.
Seven videos were found during a search warrant of Howard's home, including videos of Howard setting up the camera behind a glass case.
Howard faces seven counts of Capturing An Image of Nudity without Consent.
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue
- Car accident on eastbound beltline backs up traffic
- Newly renovated Milton Public Library reopens