LA CROSSE, Wis. - Domestic abuse charges may be filed against a French Island man after secret pornographic videos were found of his soon-to-be ex-wife.
Linda Weiss states her husband, Howard, filmed parts of their sexual activity throughout their marriage without her consent.
Howard states he did not tell Linda he was filming, but assumed she knew.
Linda said she found out about the tapes during through their divorce proceedings.
Seven videos were found during a search warrant of Howard's home, including videos of Howard setting up the camera behind a glass case.
Howard faces seven counts of Capturing An Image of Nudity without Consent.
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday
- Man won't get new sentence in death of Manitowoc officer