LA CROSSE, Wis. - Domestic abuse charges may be filed against a French Island man after secret pornographic videos were found of his soon-to-be ex-wife.
Linda Weiss states her husband, Howard, filmed parts of their sexual activity throughout their marriage without her consent.
Howard states he did not tell Linda he was filming, but assumed she knew.
Linda said she found out about the tapes during through their divorce proceedings.
Seven videos were found during a search warrant of Howard's home, including videos of Howard setting up the camera behind a glass case.
Howard faces seven counts of Capturing An Image of Nudity without Consent.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle