MADISON, Wis. - A 24-year-old is accused of lewd behavior after he exposed himself at a west Madison laundromat Wednesday afternoon, police said.
The Madison Police Department said a 44-year-old Madison woman was at Dana Lou's Laundromat on Raymond Road at about 1 p.m. when a stranger dropped his pants and walked toward her. The woman told police the man told her she was attractive.
She sought the help of passersby, and when police arrived, she was shaking and crying, according to the report.
Robert A. Watson II was arrested inside the business. He's facing a charge of lewd and lascivious behavior.
Officers noted there were also a number of children also inside the laundromat.
- Haunted house clown faces charges in groping incident
- Police: Man faces charges for stealing from unlocked vehicles
- Crash closes portion of interstate near Edgerton
- Most Wisconsin schools meet or exceed expectations in newly-released report cards
- Group encourages people to 'Make Time' by leaving phones behind
- Madison Police Department doesn't get grant to hire additional officers