MADISON, Wis - No one was injured after a man drove into a house on the 500 block of Cedar Avenue on Madison's south side.
According to a Madison police report, Timothy A. Fitzsimons, 23, told police he had taken painkillers earlier in the day and had been texting while driving when he crashed into the home.
It was not clear if anyone was inside the home or how much damage was done to the house or vehicle.
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two