MADISON, Wis - No one was injured after a man drove into a house on the 500 block of Cedar Avenue on Madison's south side.
According to a Madison police report, Timothy A. Fitzsimons, 23, told police he had taken painkillers earlier in the day and had been texting while driving when he crashed into the home.
It was not clear if anyone was inside the home or how much damage was done to the house or vehicle.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land