MADISON, Wis. - The man accused of hitting and killing a University of Wisconsin-Madison student last month is headed to trial.
Kong Vang, 32, was bound over for trial Wednesday.
The court entered a not guilty plea on his behalf, and bail was set at $10,000 cash.
Vang is accused of hitting and killing Wenxin Huai on South Park Street.
He’s been charged with homicide by intoxicated use of a vehicle.
- Haunted house clown faces charges in groping incident
- Police: Man faces charges for stealing from unlocked vehicles
- Crash closes portion of interstate near Edgerton
- Most Wisconsin schools meet or exceed expectations in newly-released report cards
- Group encourages people to 'Make Time' by leaving phones behind
- Madison Police Department doesn't get grant to hire additional officers