PORTAGE, Wis. - A Portage man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of his 12th OWI, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
Robert H. Dolgner, 57, was driving in the Village of Pardeeville at about 5 p.m., according to the report. Columbia County Sheriff Dennis Richards said officers were operating on an anonymous tip when they pulled Dolgner's vehicle over on suspicion of drunken driving. Officers said Dolgner was intoxicated and arrested him.
Dogner was also charged with operating after revocation and a probation violation, the sheriff said.
Online records said Dolgner resides in Portage.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota