PORTAGE, Wis. - A Portage man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of his 12th OWI, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
Robert H. Dolgner, 57, was driving in the Village of Pardeeville at about 5 p.m., according to the report. Columbia County Sheriff Dennis Richards said officers were operating on an anonymous tip when they pulled Dolgner's vehicle over on suspicion of drunken driving. Officers said Dolgner was intoxicated and arrested him.
Dogner was also charged with operating after revocation and a probation violation, the sheriff said.
Online records said Dolgner resides in Portage.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees