BELOIT, Wis. - A man was arrested after a warrant was used to search a Beloit home as part of an investigation into the delivery of marijuana in the neighborhood.
The Rock County Sheriff’s Office said officers conducted the search Thursday at a home in the 1200 block of Cleveland Avenue.
Officers said they found about 86 grams of marijuana, $9,900 in cash and paraphernalia.
Karl A. Saladino, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver less than 200 grams of THC, two counts of manufacturing or delivering less than 200 grams of THC, possession of drug paraphernalia and on a probation violation.
- Court records: Man arrested for OWI in Green County served time for 2002 homicide
- Jefferson transforms for Harry Potter Festival
- Motorcycle driver taken to hospital after crash
- Guard who dragged a teen across floor gets bonus restored
- University of Wisconsin alums donated $25 million to school
- Madison police make changes to deadly force procedures